Saturday, June 28, 2008

Well she might be part monkey!!!! Once she found out how to get up, I can't keep her off.
Mori and I love freeze pops! They are just a good summer cool off!!! Well now Mayzee loves them too. She wouldn't hold it, because it was so cold. I wrapped it up in the dish cloth and took her shirt off and she loved it!!!
I was folding some clothes tonight and Mayzee grabbed a couple of my shirts off the bed and wanted to put them on. She got one arm through a hole and then got upset, so I helped her out with the rest. She actually is still running around with them on. Silly girl!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Climbing... It seems to be Addi's new discover also. It makes containing them that much harder!! She is a cutie!

Maggi said...

hmm... I have always thought you were good at layering - guess mayzee got it from you!!!