This past week Mori's parents have been in town and we have been spending a lot of time with them and Abe and Nicole. Mori's mom bought Mayzee and Adeline the cutest matching outfits that the girls wore to the Reds baseball game. Mayzee was all dressed with bow on at one point in the day, until she decided that it was more important to be inside the ottoman with the toys. Oh and notice that she has the lid off of the sunscreen!?! How do they figure these things out???
Once again, Mayzee sitting inside something she really shouldn't be sitting in. And like always talking on daddy's phone.
This was before the baseball game started while we were getting our tickets. I just love her lips!
I know Mayzee might be a bit blurry (I am not a very good photographer) but we had a lot of fun at the game and the Reds even won!!! The sky was super dark and it did rain a bit, but they did have fireworks after the game and they were very good!!! Mayzee HATED them! She held on to me so tight and I just covered her ears with her blanket and loved the cuddle time.
Monday, July 7, 2008
Hanging out with the Barker's!!!
Posted by Megs at 3:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Mayzee is so cute. Her lips looked cute in the picture. Ha Ha! She is so adorable. I am so happy I have met you guys out here you are wonderful people.
Post a Comment