Thursday, December 11, 2008

Family Photos!!!

My fabulous sister in law took these fun pictures for us. I want you all to know that our outfits were planned all around Mori's cool sweater!!!!
















12 comments:

Jace and Ash said...

Yahoo... You post something new, I check all the time to see if you have put something new on. YOu have the cutest like girl. Did you hear the news that Stacey is Prego? I think she is due in June. I hope things are going good. Take care and chat with you later.

~Conradis~ said...

wowzer I love those pics! way to go on the post! I love it! Finally!

Sam Jo said...

The family photos are beautiful! I am so proud of you for posting!

Bowman's Beach said...

finally! J/K the pics look awesome!

Kelly & Charlene Moore said...

It's about time you posted a blog. J/K. You guys look so cute. I miss Mayzee lou. I hope everything is going good for you. And we need to all get together and go to lunch. You, Kirsty, Jamie, and I. And of course Mayzee Lou and Kaybree too. So let me know when you get a day open. Text me!
I loved the outfits

-The Nielsens- said...

You know how I feel about the pictures! Maze is the cutes... I am in love with her red fingernails!!

Cass said...

Glad to see you have a new post. Your hair is so long!! Cute family pictures!

brodie stacey allie said...

You're such a cute family! Mayzee is so cute and looks just like you. I love it.

Amy Jensen said...

Those are way cute I love them. I still haven't posted my family pictures that my dad did in October!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! New pictures!!! I love them. They turned out so so good!!! Eric and I need to get some family pics done. Braxton is getting so old and we still havent done one!!! Oops.

Aimee said...

So stylin'. Your hair's getting long. I miss little Mayzee! Come visit Eagle Mountain...
Aimee

Aimee said...

Glad you're back in Eagle Mtn! We've missed you.