I love this girl! Even though she likes to think that her grammy is her mommy. Makes me cry!
This is my big girl! I can't believe that she is almost going to be 3 years old.
trick or treating was so much fun this year. She wasn't very sure about it (she is kind of shy) but she kept telling me that her bucket of candy was too heavy and I needed to carry it.
I'm SHOCKED, that you have an update on your blog.. and I'm so happy! I can't believe how old Mayzee is looking. She is so cute. Love her Halloween costume. Adeline also kept telling me that her basket was too heavy and made me hold hers too. I wish we lived closer so they could be better friends!
8 comments:
I'm SHOCKED, that you have an update on your blog.. and I'm so happy! I can't believe how old Mayzee is looking. She is so cute. Love her Halloween costume. Adeline also kept telling me that her basket was too heavy and made me hold hers too. I wish we lived closer so they could be better friends!
Whoa. She's huge-I can't believe how old she is! Love her costume!
I seriously just about passed out when i saw you updated your blog! Mayzee is so cute! We need to get together again soon!!
Congrats on the update on the blog! I love it! I can't believe how much she has grown!
Love Super Girl......... Sad no Dora
Wow! Mazee has gotten so big! She is beautiful! How are you guys? We miss you! Thanks for the update. Love ya!
She is a doll! I am so glad that you updated your blog. Maybe you shouldnt wait a year before posting again. :)
I too, was shocked at the update. But happy to see it! She is getting so big, time flies. Sooo cute.
Post a Comment